New Testament: Matt 24.3
To read the Bible in a year, read Matthew 24.1–22 on February 6, In the year of our Lord Christ 2021
By Don Ruhl
The twelve disciples wanted to impress Jesus with the structure of the temple, but He prophesied to them that the temple would be destroyed! They knew He spoke the truth, for one reason because God had destroyed the temple before. That day the disciples were looking at a rebuilt temple.
Hearing such a prophecy, the disciples wondered about it and they had some other questions:
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
– Matthew 24.3
As you read Matthew 24, keep before you their three questions:
- When will the temple be destroyed?
- What will be the sign of the coming of Jesus?
- What will be the sign of the end of the age?
See if you notice when He answers each. Have fun!
- What do you like to show visitors to your town?
- What is the most important thing to you on this earth?
To subscribe go to EmailDevotionals.com and click “Follow”